Japan Argo is implemented under cooperation among the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, the Japan Meteorological Agency and the Japan Coast Guard.
Japan Argo Real Time Data Base is operated by the Japan Meteorological Agency(JMA) for the real time distribution of Argo Profiling Float data.
Japan Argo Delayed-mode Data Base is operated by Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology(JAMSTEC) for the distribution of the delayed mode high quality Argo Profiling Float data.
- Profiling Float data
- The official version of the Argo data resides on the global servers operated by Coriolis/IFREMER/France and USGODAE/FNMOC/USA. Japan Argo Real Time Data Base doesn't provide official version but displays global GTS data. Users are encuoraged to have access to the official version through the global servers.
- Global GTS data (TS vertical profile image and WMO code FM64:TESAC)
- Global GTS data (TS vertical profile image and WMO code FM94:BUFR)
- New Deployments of the Argo Float
- Status of Japan Argo floats
- Oceanographical Products
Correspondence to the database operator should be addressed to