- 2017/03/23 release new GPVs of Daily and 10-day mean Sea Surface Temperatures in the western north Pacific (HIMSST), and the conventional version of GPVs will be deleted on 1 October and users are encouraged to use new one or Daily Sea Surface Temperatures in the global ocean(MGDSST)
- 2015/12/07 extend reanalysis products of MGDSST and MOVE back to 1982
- 2015/12/07 release new GPVs of Monthly mean Sea Surface Height anomalies in the Pacific
- 2014/10/27 launch a new RRTDB web site!!
The North-East Asian Regional GOOS (NEAR-GOOS) is a regional pilot project of the Global Ocean Observing System (GOOS), and it's being implemented by China, Japan, the Republic of Korea and the Russian Federation.
The NEAR-GOOS Regional Real Time Database is operated by the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) for the exchange of oceanographic data among the participating institutions in the NEAR-GOOS.
You can obtain or input oceanographic data using this database.
The database contains the data collected at JMA through Global Telecommunication System (GTS) of the World Meteorological Organization, the data that the participating institutes have contributed and some products by JMA.
The data which have resided in the NEAR-GOOS RRTDB for 30 days are transferred to the NEAR-GOOS Regional Delayed Mode Data Base (RDMDB) operated by the Japan Oceanographic Data Center.
Please read about usage of the data to access data.In-situ data
- WMO International Codes for Oceanographic Data
- Data provided by users / organizations
- Decoded Data
- GTSPP Quality Controlled Temperature and Salinity Data
- Observations by JMA Research Vessels
- Merged satellite and in situ data Global Daily Sea Surface Temperatures (MGDSST)
- Daily Sea Surface Temperatures in the seas adjacent to Japan
- Western North Pacific Sea Surface Temperatures
- Monthly Mean Global Sea Surface Temperatures (COBE-SST)
- Daily Subsurface Temperatures in the seas around Japan
- Monthly Mean Subsurface Temperatures in the seas around Japan
- Daily Surface Currents
- Pacific Subsurface Temperatures
- Pacific Sea Surface Heights
- Sea Ice Conditions in the north-east Asian marginal seas